- Who Are We
- What We Do
- Benefits to You
- Free Facility Placement
- Contact Us
Are You Ready For Senior Living?
Most people would like to remain in their own homes as long as possible. However, sometimes it becomes to difficult to manage the every day tasks of life, even with the help of others. Any combination of the signs listed below may mean that you or a loved one could benefit from the services offered in an Active Retirement, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Residential Care, or Adult Foster Home facility.
- Difficulty maintaining a home (housekeeping, laundry, yard maintenance, etc.)
- Difficulty preparing meals or maintaining adequate nutrition
- Forgetting to take medications or taking the wrong amounts
- Unable to manage daily personal needs such as bathing, dressing, shopping, cooking, laundry or transportation
- Bruising, scratches or other injuries from falls
- Getting lost or wandering
- Ongoing illness or a need for rehabilitation
- Difficulty coping with feelings of depression, anxiety or fear
- Difficulty remembering people, places or other things that were once familiar
- Family and friends are no longer able to provide adequate care and support, or it has become too much for them to handle
- In-home care has become too expensive
- Safety problems such as leaving burners on, doors unlocked, etc.
The Benefits of Senior Communities
Many times seniors who choose to make the move to a larger community will find that they are happier and more at ease. The activities, support, and friendship offered in many of these facilities can be a joy for many people.
In all of the senior communities that we work with, care is provided in a manner that enhances the quality of your life. Care and supervision are provided to maintain a safe and secure setting. You can decide to refuse the care and service offered if it conflicts with your wishes.
Providers strive to provide good care and services through a cooperative relationship between the care provider and you. Each facility protects and encourages your dignity, choice and decision-making. Your needs will be addressed in a manner that supports and enables you to maximize your abilities to function at the highest level of independence possible. As a resident of these communities, you should take an active role in discussing your care needs with the provider. You are encouraged to maintain contact with your family, friends, and community groups as you adjust to your new home.
How We Help
Adult Living Solutions was established in order to help you find the right fit for your specific needs. We can help you determine not only the right level of care, but the right commuity that provides that level of care. Click here to see all of the benefits we provide. We look forward to working with you.